Cotty - you have been doing a seriously good job organizing and now
reporting the Gathering. Thank you for allowing us wannabes who would like
to be there with you to participate vicariously through your fine prose. And
presumably your equally fine photos . . .

As I keep muttering about Grandfather Mountain, maybe next time.

Stan