Yeah, thanks from me too Cotty.  We're not worthy...

A terrific weekend, and you even persuaded God to let the sun shine in
the UK for a couple of days too!

Many thanks for your efforts, I am sure everyone appreciated it - it was
sooo good to be able to put faces to the names, and a fun day out too.
I can recommend this airshow to anyone in the UK.

NOW GET THAT GRASS CUT!!!