In a message dated 7/16/2002 7:43:38 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Seattle Filmworks used to sell 35mm movie film for use in cameras. They
> sent me a few free roles, I never bothered with it. You had it send it
> back to their lab for processing, its got its own special processing
> method.
>
> Dunno about any of its qualities, but I';m sure there's plenty of info out
> there on "seattle filmworks."

This is correct. Used three rolls of their film back in 1990? terrible stuff,
although I don't know what it's like now.

Also, beware, there was a pending class-action lawsuit against them. I don't
know how it turned out or the issues it raised. You can probably find info on
the web about them.

Your best bet would be to avoid them.

-Brendan MacRae