Seattle Filmworks (now under a new name that I don't recall) will send
you both slides and prints if you so order. In my experience, however,
the slides are terrible - somehow desaturated and maximum contrast
simultaneously.

Their current film is, I believe, Agfa consumer C-41. The film is okay,
maybe actually Vista. But they used to claim that only they could
process it. This was partly true when they sold old movie film, which
comes with lubrication on the edges and will ruin C-41 chemistry. Many
local labs still refuse to process their film, even though it has been
C-41 for years.

Bottom line - I always got lousy results and will never use them again.
Dales, in Florida, offers similar services at reputedly better quality.
(I haven't tried them, but seriously considered it before I got a film
scanner.) Dales is on the internet.

Joe