I have one too.  I stopped using it because I got sick of people thinking it was a
mini camcorder and trying to perform in front of it.

But it does pack a mess of features in.  I thought the best thing about it was the way
you can operate everything with only one hand on it.  If yours doesn't have it, look
on eBay for the action grip which makes this even easier when biking or whatever else.

Steven.