Sure, Dave, put all the pressure on me!  Well, I'm going to be selfish,
then.  Horsey stuff in Pickering does sound interesting, but I'd love to
take out the Leica for some fun on the street.

So I say, Beaches Jazz Fest.  Sunday is my best day, 'cause I'd have to
leave whatever we'd be doing on Saturday at about 3 or 3:30.  I know the
Beaches, but not any of the names of the bars (I've been to the bars,
just don't know their names <g>).  So how about Kew Gardens, right on
Queen Street (that's less than a half block) at around 2:00 on Sunday?

Of course, any other suggestions are fine with me, but I throw that out
for consideration (as Rod Serling would say...).

regards,
frank

--
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The
pessimist fears it is true." -J. Robert