Wowzers..

2pm on Saturday @ Kew Gardens... so much for my developing of film on that
day.. c'est la vie... there's always sunday !! :)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of frank theriault
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2002 9:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: OT: TOPDML / TOPUG Meeting Potential ?

Hi, Jeff,

Yeah.  2 pm Saturday, at Kew Gardens.  What's the cross-street?  I think it
begins with a K.  Kennilworth, maybe?  Anyway, once you get to the Beaches
area
of Queen East (basically it starts at Woodbine, I think), you go east a few
blocks, and Kew Gardens is on the south side of Queen.  I don't know what
the
best landmark in the park is, so I'm suggesting just meeting on Queen, right
in
front of the Park.  The Park basically fronts on Queen for about 1/2 block.
Should be pretty easy to find each other.

Or maybe one of the others knows of a bar or better place along the Queen
East
Beaches area at which we could meet, but that's my suggestion until a better
one
is made.

Of course, at this point, there's just you and I "confirmed" for Sat aft, so
let's see what others say.

regards,
frank

--
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist
fears it is true." -J. Robert