From: "Stephen Hoffman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 23:16:36 -0700
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Pentax 645NII

I bought one about two months ago and I love it!  I'm still getting
used to
it only because it's the only medium format camera I've used, but it
really
is a joy.  I have the 75mm lens but have rented a 80-160 zoom that
was nice
also.  It really is an easy camera to use and I'm sure you'll love it.

Stephen