From: Ivan Imhof [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2002 10:58 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: sf10 metering modes

Hello,

I need some help, could anybody tell me, which metering modes the SF10 has
and how can be activated?
I've tried to browse the net, but I couldn't found much information.

I've seen on Bojidar Dimitrov's page the followings:
Metering with A, F and FA Lenses: M2 iii, S ii

Metering with K and M Lenses: C i, S ii

i = In Av exposure mode with ML not engaged.
ii = When M exposure mode or when ML is engaged.
iii = In Av, Tv, or P exposure modes with ML not engaged
I'm still confused, because I couldn't find any related information in the
manual. So how can I activate the spot metering with AF or K/M lenses? Is it
activated automatically in Manual mode, when the exposure mode different
from Av?
What is the meaning of "ML engaged/not engaged"? (sorry for the stupid
question)...

Thanks and cheers,

Ivan (MuzX)