From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2002 12:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Digital Doubts

<<If, on the other hand, the profits are squeezed primarily out of
services (photofinishing) rather than goods (film), I think Kodak may very
well cease to exist -- >>

Actually I have Kodak's headstone in my back garden at the moment - really.
Any offers on the inscription? Also any offers to come & take it away
seriously considered....

Kind regards

Peter