You can usually find full size CR-R's for a lower per unit price than floppies
and from my experience Floppies go south much more often than any other storage
media that I've worked with.  The ANSI standard for longevity of a floppy is
6 mos. of service, if I remember correctly, (that's 6 months of guaranteed
data
integrity whether used or not.