Dave, do you know what type of equipment it was printed on. Most digital
minilabs will do direct prints from slides. I was not impressed with the
results from the Konica machine. I like the prints from the Fuji Frontier,
but they have taken a number of the set up controls away with their newest
software so optimum results might not be possible. I'm currently using a
Noritsu 2711 which does a good job with slides, although I have not tried to
print any unmounted slides, and I have no experience with the new Agfa
digital lab, though it's supposed to be nice. Your best bet may be to find a
local lab with a reputation for high end work. Despite the manufactures ads
to the contrary you do need someone at the machine who understands it and
what makes a good print.

BUTCH

"Each man had only one genuine vocation - to find the way to himself"
Hermann Hesse (Demian)