From: Frank Knapik [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 12:01:49 -0400
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Pentax  A-35-105/3.5 Zoom Focusing Question

Hello. I find that this zoom focuses better when I zoom the lens out to
105, focus, then zoom wide. It always stays in focus. I find that if I
focus lets say at 50mm then zoom out to 100mm, I have to refocus. Has
anyone else experienced this? I do find this lens to be a very sharp zoom.
I took it to NYC on my LX, mostly using a tripod, and was very impressed
with the results. Thank you.

Francis