1- You must choose JUST ONE Pentax brand body of any era and format.
2- You must have personal experience with it, no matter if you own it,
owned it, borrowed it, rented it. You must have used it (it's not a wish
list).
3- Again, you must choose JUST ONE.
4- Send the answers OFF-LIST, TO ME, to don't disturb list members. I'll
not count votes sent to list.
Regards

DISCLAIMER: For the "winner" category, I'll count all the variants of a
same model (ie all Spotties together), so don't start arguing "hey, you
must put all this or that together". Thanks

Winner by now: LX with 25 votes.

Members: 106

M42:
- Spotmatic (1)