Thanks Bill and Bruce.
The rattle is not to the sides, but up-down. And the difference is very
subtle, but enough for don't allow the prism to work ok. I'll try the
suggestion to clean the contacts, but to me the issue is due to this slight
loose. If I keep the prism firmly against the body with my hand's pressure,
it works, but as soon as I leave it, it switchs off. And the prism is well
fitted, I hear the clicks, and I can't take it off, but for some reason
it's this way. I don't know. I'll try the cleaning and let you know
Regards

Albano