I perused the PUG quickly last night.  Excellent images!  Commentary will
come when I get a chance.

        One thing that caught my attention is that overall it is not what I
expected to see.  My first thought was of an image I took back in 1986.  I
could not duplicate it in time for the deadline nor locate it.  Anyway,
after viewing the PUG I began looking for the slide.  Voila!  Found it!

        You can view it at http://cesar_abdul.homestead.com/rdc13.html  This is
along the lines of what I expected to see more of in the gallery.  The PUG
usually shows a lot of different views of the assignment.

                        Let me know what you think,

                        César
                        Panama City, Florida