>I perused the PUG quickly last night.  Excellent images!  Commentary
>will come when I get a chance.
>
>One thing that caught my attention is that overall it is not what I
>expected to see.  My first thought was of an image I took back in 1986.  I
>could not duplicate it in time for the deadline nor locate it.  Anyway,
>after viewing the PUG I began looking for the slide.  Voila!  Found it!
>
>You can view it at http://cesar_abdul.homestead.com/rdc13.html  This is
>along the lines of what I expected to see more of in the gallery.  The PUG
usually shows a lot of different views of the assignment.

True and interesting that only a few of us, like Paul Stenquist, have
opted for this way.  Why?  It asks for a reflection...  Maybe call a
next theme "Thoughtfull reflections".  We kind of stayed at the level
of material reflections, which are always fascinating for
photographers I guess.

Andre