Frank,
I had the same problem with a newly bought Kiron 105/2.8 PK (not PKA)
macro lens that I bought in 1999 or 2000. I sent it back for repair. The
spring had come out of place.

frank theriault [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Unfortunately, the aperture doesn't work.  Stays open all the time.
Flicking the lever on the back of the lens (the one by the mount)
doesn't do anything.  Putting it on a body doesn't work.

Has this ever happened to anybody?  Anyone know if it can be a quick
fix?  I'm hoping that some little spring inside is just out of whack or
broken or something.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]