Raimo wrote:

> MZ-S unreliable? What problems have you had?

Software glitches. New AF motor. This was a mecahinal problem - the drive axle didn't
really couple well with the lens. However, the motor and drive shaft came in one
bundle, so they replaced the whole motor assembly. My camera eventually started to
stop down by itself constantly so they gave me a new body. Unfortunatly, the exposure
compensation lock now only work for overexposure on this my second MZ-S.

Pål