243 rolls though my Mz-S and no problems. I did have tow minor hiccups - a
while back whenever I turned on the battery grip the camera would snap a
shot. Removing the grip, brushing off the contacts, and putting it back on
solve that problem. And a couple months ago the camera just stopped dead
halfway through re-winding a roll of film.  the battereis were brand new
that day so I took them out and put them back in - no change.  But when I
put in 4 new batters the rewind resumed and the camera has been fine ever
since.  I assume there was some defect in the first set of batteries -
though they worked fine in a Vivitar flash.

- MCC

At 07:23 PM 8/2/2002 +0200, you wrote:
>MZ-S unreliable? What problems have you had?
>Mine works to perfection - as it should, after only 26 films.
>All the best!
>Raimo
>Personal photography homepage at http://www.uusikaupunki.fi/~raikorho
>-
>This message is from the Pentax-Discuss Mail List.  To unsubscribe,
>go to http://www.pdml.net and follow the directions. Don't forget to
>visit the Pentax Users' Gallery at http://pug.komkon.org .

Mark Cassino
Kalamazoo, MI