Hi,
   I just got back from Romania this monday, from my 14 days trip
   hiking in the mountains and hills and some cities, traveling by
   foot and train and hitchhike. It was a very pleasant time, I want
   to thank all the romanian and other pdmlers who gave me tips (Alin,
   Bob, Adrian, thank you!) and I will write a more detailed
   message after I get around arranging all the backlogged work...
   including uploading a new Romanian gallery to my webpage (for the
   curious, I had an LX plus CZJ 2.8/20 and M 2/35, plus a Yashica
   Mat, both loaded with colour slides). I have about 14 days of
   unfinished work backlogged ;-) and I also discovered that
   unsubscribing from PDML just 10 minutes before leaving for the
   train is not best ;-)) so upon arrival, about 1300 messages in my
   mailbox... most did go to the trash based upon very hard selection
   of subjects, so did I miss any fun???

Good light,
 Frantisek Vlcek