Got back from work to see my sister had called
erlier.Seems the latest roll she ran through
her SV was blank,noe pictures recorded.She is
new to SLR photography so we went through some
things and seems she loaded and set ISO etc
properly(the first 2 rolls she took all came
out fine)
Now heres the funny part.
When her and the kid from Blacks were looking
at the roll of proccessed film,he showed her
some scratchs.Her tale is thus.

Kid-Looks like you have 'stress lines'
Sis-Uhhh??
Kid-Did you have trouble winding the film?
Sis-Not taking but it was stiff on the rewind
Kid-Ha ha.This has caused 'stress lines' in the
film,see here,and they have erased all of your
pictures.
Sis-Well your the 'Pro'Oh well give me some
more film.

I told her i have had scratched film before but
have never 'erased pictures'.I drove over to
the 1 hour place in town i used and told the
story to them(both are serious ameutur/semi pro
photo people)and they looked at me like i had 2
heads.
They seem to think they proccessed it wrong and
are duping a newbie,my thinking exactly.

Comments?????????????/

Dave

Pentax User
Stouffville Ontario Canada