Hi James.First off,see my Saturday Smile post
re Blacks:)
I use a Rapid Photo for a lot of prints.A roll
of 36 proccessed and proofed,with 3 day
wait ,is $11.99.
I use a 'Pro' lab near my office for B&W(until
i get the nerve up to do my own)120 and E-6
stuff.I do take my Portra etc film to them and
a roll of 36,3 day wait proccesed and proofed
is $$20.00(plus st's:()The B&W is a few $$$
more.
Pat White(fastpat) liked the Japan Camera 1
hour in the Eatons Centre.
I have suggested my sister take he business
there too.
Dave

Pentax User
Stouffville Ontario Canada