I like to use a rangefinder camera for some of my wedding photography
photos.  Last Saturday a man came up and looked at my camera that had the
Sunpak 444 shoemount flash attached to Sunpak's Basic Grip.  He looked at
the camera and asked if that was a Leica.  He said that my owning a Leica
showed I knew "what I was doing" as a photographer.  I had an LX and that
didn't get any response at all.  The Leica he asked about is an M2.

Jim A.