On 20 Aug 2002 at 8:56, Artur Led¢chowski wrote:

> Sometimes it's very hard not to take it personal.
> I wonder if I'm really the only one PDML'er who thinks that Z-1p is user
> friendly and easy to master, the only one who feels that MZ-S is not as good as
> it could and should have been. I wonder if all those loads of user's good
> opinions on Z-1p written on the Photography Review, Camera Review, PhotoZone and
> the similar sites are worth nothing.

You shouldn't take any arrows personally, we all have differing opinions. As
I've stated before I'm on the side of the MZ-S not Z-1p but again that's just
my feelings on the matter. The reviews that you mention are worthy of course
however you have to consider the fact that the MZ-S hasn't been released all
that long so I would expect over time positive things will also appear in
reviews about it too (if any of the reviews have any sense :-)

Cheers,

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110