-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Paul Jones
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2002 11:31 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: OT-Cheap Leicas-was: Let's get real, folks.

Hi,

> The Leica is smaller, brighter, much smarter looking, but
> operates somewhat slower.

I think that the Leica is better suited to "commitied photography"(yep i
made that up), when your actualy walking around really photographing
something and thinking about it, in this sort of situation the leica is a
very intutive tool. But where it becomes slow and awkward is when you want
to just grab a shot of something. I assume you were talking about a leica-m.

Paul