I have a chance to do some aerial photography from a helicopter, and I was
wondering if there were any tricks or not-so-obvious things that I need to
know.  I've heard that it's best to overexpose by a stop or two to prevent
the camera's meter from being tricked by the brightness, but I'm not sure
how accurate this is.  Any thoughts or suggestions?  I'll be using a
Pentax body or two with some fast glass and a beanbag (do they help?), but
I'll be bringing along a Canon Elan 7 with the 28-135 USM IS lens just to
try the Image Stabilization.  Any help or tips would be appreciated.
Thanks!

chris