I heard that the Camemnbert bodies were ~very~ runny, and that the cat ate
them...

"In a nutshell. And I thought to myself, "a little fermented curd will do
the trick," so, I curtailed my Walpoling
activites, sallied forth, and infiltrated your place of purveyance to
negotiate the vending of some cheesy comestibles!"

:-)

-frank

Kevin Waterson wrote:

> The Brie and Camemnbert range remain in vogue, with some
> new packaging while the latest offering in this range is
> Parmesan, many manufacturer have tried to copy this by
> releasing their Romano range. Personally I see little
> difference exept in price.

> --

"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist
fears it is true." -J. Robert
Oppenheimer