JCO,

Thanks for the tip.  I'm hoping that it will work well for me.  I
can't stand not being able to scan my 67 stuff and I just can't afford
or justify one of the film scanners at this point.  Your tip, along
with others I have read will give me more ways to improve my scanning
success. I'll keep you posted as to how it goes.

Bruce

JCOC> Good luckwith it! I'm delighted with mine for MF.
JCOC> (not bad for 35mm either, but slow).
JCOC> Good price too. It's amazing at the cheap
JCOC> prices for the quality of imaging gear now.
JCOC> I cant believe the quality of my 1280 printer
JCOC> for only a little over $300 bucks. Too bad
JCOC> the paper and inks arent free.....

JCOC> BTW, heres a tip to get the most out of your
JCOC> 6X7 negs and slides. I had some freshly developed
JCOC> TMAX the other day which was buckling in the holder
JCOC> and wouldnt scan sharp. I placed the neg dead center in the
JCOC> holder which leaves about a cm on both sides.
JCOC> I then place two mounted 35mm slide holders
JCOC> on each side on top of of the neg so that when i closed the top
JCOC> it would push down the film where needed.
JCOC> Worked like a charm. BUT, usually i dont have
JCOC> to do this if the film lays reasonably flat.

JCOC> JCO