From: Bill Owens [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, 6 September 2002 11:11 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: WARNING: U.S. Postal Service Ripoff

It's not necessarily the fault of the USPS.  Prior to retiring, I worked in
a mail sort facility for a major US airline.  Company management, not the
USPS often closed our facility to have enough people to load airplanes and
said, basically, "to hell with the mail".  And to top it off, the USPS was,
after passenger revenue, the largest source of revenue for the company,
generating ~$80,000.000.00 USD in 1999.

Bill  KG4LOV
[EMAIL PROTECTED]