I'm very pleased with Priority (USPS) service.  The packaging they
provide is also a big plus for my requirements.  I send  four or five
Priority packages a week.  Can't remember any real problem(s), except
for items sent to one of my associates in another state who quite
frequently receives out-of-state sourced Priority packages late.   Have
no idea why.  We just work around it.  Where delivery is critical, I
always use Express with USPS, or the appropriate premium service at Fed
Ex/UPS -- only remember one late arrival in about 10 years using these
services --- probably were more --- my memory ain't what it used to be
;-).

Otis