can be fixed with some technology, other companies have more solutions.

From: "Mike Ignatiev" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Seriously, it's much more interesting to hear why people made a *conscious* decision
to use one or another kind of
equipment (as oposed to having inherited it).
But I was wrong in my initial judgement -- seems like lots of people here did make
that choice, and I saw some very
good reasons.

Now if only someone from Pentax marketing were listening...

Best,
Mishka