My opinion last time was that we basically have a choice.  We can have a
switch which is a two handed job to turn on, with safetys and such like,
or we can have a switch which possibly gets knocked on by mistake.  If
Pentax made the switch harder to use, you can bet people here would be
complaining that they miss shots with the extra time it took to turn the
camera on.  Every camera I have ever had 'could' turn on accidentally if
the switch is knocked.  OK perhaps the MZ-S is a little easier than some
- mine has never done this.

What I am more concerned about is the 'drive mode' switch.  When I slide
the camera into my bag, this often gets pushed to multiple exposure
mode.  That has cost me a few shots in the past and I try to check it
whenever possible.  Luckily I have only lost shots on that one occasion,
but I live in fear of it happenning again.  To be honest, Multi=exposure
is so seldon used, that I would prefer it be swapped with the PF that
controls the mode of the self timer.  That way the switch would have
Normal, Continuous, Timer and MLU Timer.  If the switch got set wrongly
then it would no longer be a big deal, like the metering - you can cope
and the shot is not generally lost.  I normally have MLU Timer set on
the PF, and when I want the real timer for family shots, I can never
remember which PF it is.  Personally I don't care how difficult
Multi-exposure is to activate, although its nice to have it on the
camera.

</RANT MODE OFF>