"David A. Mann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Mark Roberts wrote:
>
>> I've just added the K2 service manual to my web page at
>> http://www.robertstech.com/pentax.htm
>
>Downloading as I type.  Thanks Mark... now I might be tempted to fix my
>shutter release button which seems to be less "smooth" than it used to
>be.

A K1000 service manual will be available eventually, thanks to Alan Abbot, who
helped me get one from from an eBay seller. Unfortunately, it's an
"all-image-file" type PDF and the quality of the scans is very poor so it's
taking a lot of work to turn it into anything presentable. Give it a month and I
should have it on line.

--
Mark Roberts
www.robertstech.com