Perhaps there comes a zoom-lens-poll later?

Regards
Bernd

----------original message----------------------
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 12:34:09 -0700
From: Bruce Dayton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Arnold Stark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: SMC Pentax Super Wide K-Mount Lens Poll

Arnold,

My first choice is for the write in candidate - Fisheye 17-35 zoom.  I
have one of these and have found it to be more versatile and usable
than just a straight fisheye.  Many scenes call for wider than a 15-20
rectilinear, but not a full 180 degree fisheye.  The only lens that
can handle this is the fisheye zoom.  It lets you zoom between 180 and
90 degrees.  The closer to 90 degrees, the less fisheye effect you
see.  This is the only zoom I carry around in my pack of primes.

<snip>