On my recent vacation to the Magdellan Islands in the Gulf of St.
Lawrence, I brought my MX, along with a k-mount short zoom, a long zoom
and a wide angle prime.  I also brought my Leica CL.  I used the k-mount
stuff for colour, and the CL for b&w.  I brought the CL in addition to
the MX as it's an inconspicuous little "people shooter" - even moreso
than the MX. - and I knew I'd be going to lots of parties, barbeques and
the like...

regards,
frank

Francis Alviar wrote:

> Have you ever brought two different camera systems on
> vacation?

> --

"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The
pessimist fears it is true." -J. Robert
Oppenheimer