I would never take my P67 on a vacation, way too
bulky once you consider taking a few lenses.
For medium format on the go, I like my folding RF
Zeiss Super Ikonta C ( 6X9 cm ). It's got a sharp
Tessar Lens ( when stopped down to f8 or smaller)
and its actually smaller than a 35mm SLR when folded.
Sure, you only get 1 lens ( 105mm F3.8 ), but it sure is
light and small and the quality still blows away
35mm even with the ancient lens.....
JCO