I've just done the same thing, went away for five days with the MX, K30, M50
1.4, ST 105, SMCT 300 and a Moskva 5 which is of course a Russian copy of a
Super Ikonta. The 6x7 and the big glass stayed at home, and I took a monopod
intsead of a tripod.

The mix of k-mount and screw mount lenses was a mistake without having a
body to dedicate to the screw mount glass. In retrospect I should have taken
along the MZ5n as well, but I was trying to travel light. I wasn't there for
serious photography, so dragging everything with me when I went for a walk
was too annoying. I'd forgotten to bring a spare rear cap for the 50 1.4, so
when I took it off to use the 300 I had no way of keeping it safe, so I left
it in the car when I went to look at some nesting seagulls, then found that
I needed a wider angle or closer focussing distance at times. Maybe I'll get
a dedicated backpack after all, but I suspect that I'll spend the rest of my
life either having too much or too little equipment with me.

I used an old Spotmeter K with the Moskva 5 which was fine, but I really
need some sort of holster for the Spotmeter, or maybe attach a clip or a
cord to the tripod mount so I can hang it from my belt. It's not exactly an
"action" camera, but its just fine for landscapes and other things that
don't move. I wouldn't dream of taking the 6x7 for a stroll along the beach,
but with the Moskva snug in its ER case there was no worries.

The weather was pretty bad, lots of rain and high winds, but there were a
couple of times when the sun shone long enough to burn a bit of film.

Paul Ewins
Melbourne, Australia