Hi! Actually it is my very first question set here!
I need to know your experience, knowledge or opinion about filters from
Pentax, Heliopan and B+W. I think about polarizing, warming and yellow
multicoated filters. I got impression that Heliopan and B+W are the best,
but that "best" is actually without comparison to Pentax filters. I wonder
about scratch resistance, easyness of cleaning, quality of mount, neutrality
(in case of polarizer), flare or other image degradation, variety and
ability to make mixed brand sets, say for different gradation of warming or
darkening sky.
Why brass is better than aluminum?

I have very limited experience with filters. Once (and long ago) I had a
Russian linear polarizer, buy it had marked greenish tint, so I could not
use it for color slides.

Thanks! Gleb Baida

http://GlebBaida.photosight.ru (images are in 'common language':^)
http://www.photocritique.net/cgi-bin/phtg?xx+GLEB+BAIDA