William you're right he is one of the most knowledgeable.  He's also a wet
blanket and a killjoy.  Bruce's negative comments well outweigh his positive
contributions.  His own attitude is what is giving him the reputation of
being a troll.  Pentax will have to release a DSLR, with interchangeable
lenses,
to remain a player no matter how marginal in serious 35mm
photography.  They've
so far shown every evidence that they intend to do just that.  Will it happen
tomorrow, I don't know, and neither does anyone else.  The implications of
what happens if there is no announcement tomorrow are beyond the scope of
this post.