Bruce wrote:

> This statement is just as untrue now as it was the first time you wrote it. In the
>US Canon and Nikon both have Professional Services for working pros that: expedite
>repairs, give loaners for equipment being repaired and lend out equipment for trial,
>and not just during the Olympics.

Are you telling me they don't do that in North America? Have you actually asked Pentax
about their pro services? I personally loaned a 120 film insert for free from one of
their loaner cameras for two months. They got it around here ,and as far as I know, in
the rest of the world as well. In Japan, registered pros can rent any Pentax gear for
free while theirs are at service or repair. Anything is available for rent. For all I
know, North America may be an exception.

Pål