> I do get tired of folks wanting digital instead of glass.
> No, that's not true. I am weary of those who want digital
> knocking glass to the ground! Both can exist. Why is a world
> beater digital any better than a world beater glass camera?
> You do use them for different things, they serve different markets...
>
> So it seems to me.
>
> keith whaley

I don't want digital *instead* of glass.  I just want a digital body I
can use my Pentax glass on.  That way I can shoot film or digital,
whichever is appropriate to the situation, and have my investment in
Pentax lenses be a better value.  Right now I have some customers that
want digital pictures and others that want film.  I'd be ever so much
happier if I could keep them happy with just a Pentax system.

Len
---