Perhaps you could try to contact Pentax Japan directly by sending them a
fax. Or someone on  the list might go to Pentax Melbourne to look for the
parts for you directly (rang or faxed them didn't do much) they still had
some pretty old parts. But first, you need to figure out which parts you
need exactly (you need the service manual which lists all the part numbers).
If you care to try, I can give you a Pentax Japan email address which I
dealed with before for parts and got response (but eye glasses). They sent
me the parts for free (camera parts could be different however).

regards,
Alan Chan