Hey,

I've tried googeling, but with very limited success...so I
try to ask here. I hope it is not one of those "asked a
million times" questions.....

I've got the BG-10 for the MZ-S, which has the option of
using an IR remote. Everywhere, I see the reference to
"Optional infrared remote", but I have not managed to find
any exact references to this remote.

Anyone who can point me to something? As in: what should I
ask the shop to order for me?

Also, anyone who can comment on the functionality of such?
I would need it instead of a traditional "cable release" -
would I be better off acquireing one of Pentax's cable
releases instead?

Thanks.

--thomas