On Thu, 3 Oct 2002, Robert Soames Wetmore wrote:
> Just out of curiosity, is there anyone else on this list who has absolutely
> zero interest in digital cameras (except perhaps as a curiosity), has no
> intention of ever converting from film, etc., etc.?

Never say never, however, I agree with you. I can't afford a digital SLR
and have no reason to own one, nor do I foresee a day in the future where
I'll need to own one.

However, I won't complain about people discussing it, if it makes them
happy..

--
http://www.infotainment.org
         "The destructive character is cheerful."  - Walter Benjamin