On Thu, 3 Oct 2002, Collin Brendemuehl wrote:

> Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He
> doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy
> takes out his phone and calls the emergency services.
>
> He gasps: "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says: "Calm down, I can
>help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a gunshot is heard.
>Back on the phone, the guy says: "OK, now what?"

Beg to differ on "world's funniest joke," however, it may be in the
running for one of the pinicles of humour.

However, the best joke, ever:

Q: What'd the farmer say when he couldn't find his tractor?
A: Where the hell's my tractor?

(Admit it, you laughed! Unless you're female, for who this joke is
strangely unfunny, its a mystery)

(insert OT rants here)
And now, the ontopic version:
Q: What'd the photographer say when he couldn't find his DSLR?
A: Nothing, he shoots Pentax.

-g.

--
http://www.infotainment.org
         "The destructive character is cheerful."  - Walter Benjamin