From: gfen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2002 2:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Others with NO interest in digital?

On Thu, 3 Oct 2002, Mark Roberts wrote:
> Would you mind revealing what kind of rate you charge on an hourly
> basis? (Feel free to answer by private email if you don't want to
> broadcast it, or tell me to piss of if it's none of my business!
> Perhaps I should rephrase it as "What should *I* charge per hour, not
> having your experience?)

You know, I'd love to hear this, as well.. I don't pretend, want, or
desire to do this for a living, but people keep asking me, and if that's
going to be the case, I'm going to make them pay.

Especially in a way that I'm invisioning, which is to take some pictures,
then hand them some film, and walk away. Budget wedding photog.

--
http://www.infotainment.org
         "The destructive character is cheerful."  - Walter Benjamin