gfen,

I'm probably your culprit as I sent a direct message (well cc:'s at least) to a bunch
of the folks on the pdml that complained the list was down.

And I'm happy to see that Doug Brewer escaped from being chained to Cotty's Mac. <g>

Doug, you ought to give us a recap of what happened.

Regards,  Bob S.