Jeff,

I guess I should also mention that my test of Agfa Portrait rated at
125 went quite well.  It is a bit warmer film than Kodak or Fuji in
the portrait arena.  I didn't see any of the shiny hotspots I saw last
time.  I had a few 35mm frames blown up to 8X10 and didn't see any bad
grain.  I am going to get a few more rolls in 120 and try some more.

Agfa is one of my favorite brands of film.  I really like the RSXII
stuff - nice, neutral color and can be used for all occasions.  I also
very much like their Optima II line for prints.  Great reds for
Southern Utah red-rock country and decent skin tones.

Bruce