Doug,

I know you have had a lot of problems with the list and I greatly
appreciate your contribution in maintaining this list. But please leave me
unsubscribed. I'm not at home presently. I can only check my email
irregularly from an internet  cafe and I cannot afford to have my email
account suspended because of overflow.

Thank you!
Knut